Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Annual Journal VOC

To those of you with a story based on an outdoor adventure you've had at anytime in your life, please write it down and send it to me! If you're interested in having you're work and story published in the annual VOC Journal, please send it to me at sammieb7@hotmail.com or vocojournal@gmail.com and I will edit you're work, send it on to the Vancouver club, and please make sure to indicate whether or not you would like to purchase you're own issue of the journal. Its a great thing to take home to mom and dad, and show them you're PUBLISHED story/article/photographs, etc. The length should not be longer than 1500 words please.
I need to know if you want a copy so that I can place the right order with the Vancouver club- otherwise not enough will get printed- I think they are 15$ each-
Please have you're stories into me by February 12th, so I can edit them and send them onto VOC intime for publishing.
I look forward to recieving you're work, reading you're stories and sharing you're adventures with other folks alike!

Thanks,
Sam